I have removed ActiveLinks as I decided I don’t like the curly brace linking style, and I can’t quite fathom how to modify it so that it hides the mark-up in my style. It is in part a failing in the style that I have used as it picks some odd places to use templating functions and in part an oversight of the plugin authors (of both WikiLinks and ActiveLink in not adding actions that strip out links in certain circumstances.
I gave WikiLinks a try and it generated a large number of errors, although works on my local test blog I will have a play over the next few days if I get a chance. We have friends coming to stay so updates may be few and far between (as if anyone actually notices I posted twice in one day). I have put a load of the annoyances I have with the blog on the Annoyances page, hopefully I will get a chance to work through them.
Style Change Log:
Current Revision 11
- index.php – Changed from summaries to full text for posts
- single.php – Added Post MetaData bar at base of Single Post
- archive.php – Adjusted spacing on Archive Pages
- style.css – Changed entrys to be justified
- rsidebar.php – Halved the number of recent comments to 5