I never got round to getting the money together for the last computer I wanted to build, so I have started again from scratch, the following is intended to run Windows Vista Ultimate in my current Cooler Master 210.
- 1 x Abit IP-35 Pro (Abit Website)
- 1 x Intel Core 2 Quad-Core Q6600 G0 SLACR (Intel Website)
- 2 x 2GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 PC5400 (Corsair Website)
- 1 x 520W Corsair HX Series Modular PSU (Corsair Website)
- 1 x Optiarc AD-7170A-0S 18x DVD±R (Optarc Website)
- 1 x 640MB EVGA 8800GTS Superclocked (EVGA Website)
- 1 x 320 Gb Seagate Technology ST3320620AS Barracuda 7200.10 (Seagate Website)
- 1 x 22″ Samsung SM-226BW Black Widescreen LCD (Samsung Website)
If anyone reading this has any thoughts please leave a comment, hope to get the whole lot for just over £1000.