I have transfered to a new web-host, if you are seeing this message it has worked. That is all I have to say about it.
Graeme Arthur tagged me, normally I hate these things but this is kind of a reverse chain letter… sort of… maybe if i re-write the rules slightly.
- Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on my blog.
- Share 7 facts about myself in the post – some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
7 Facts About Me:
- At the time of writing I have been alive for approximately 871 million seconds.
- I first started programming (in Spectrum BASIC) at about the age of 8 since then I have coded projects in Visual Basic, Pascal, C/C++, Java, Ada, PHP and C#.
- I have played EVE Online for almost five years now, have been playing less often of late however I still get to enjoy the time I do spend in EVE, although it is getting increasingly more and more lonely in space.
- I have been learning about Sharepoint over the past few weeks, I have already completed most of the Microsoft e-Learning on the topic and read several blogs, I recently signed up to the Sharepoint User Group UK.
- I wrote my dissertation on the future of MMOGs, I disagree with a good proportion of what I wrote, however it was one of the most enjoyable parts of my Degree.
- I type at between 40 and 60 words per minute, it has taken me 5 minutes to get to 300 words in this blog post, some of them however were copied and pasted from Graeme’s post.
- Like Graeme I also play bass (albeit I play badly) and dabble in live PA, although I don’t really enjoy the later any more.
7 people to tag:
- Catherine over at I Married You
- Haly over at Halycopter
- Tim over at Thoughts of a musing pedant
- CrazyKinux over at CrazyKinux’s Musing
- Winterblink over at winterblink.com
- James Glass over at Outthere
- Peter Arthur over at Robotii
I know the last two were on Graeme’s list, however I honestly can’t think of anyone who would appreciate it most of the blogs I read are a strictly one way thing. I was tempted to link JoCo, Felicia Day and Mark Russinovich – however I really don’t think they would appreciate it.