Creating content can be a thankless task. However, it is a way of giving back, building a better internet, and something enjoyable to do in my spare time. Therefore, if you feel moved to support me financially, either as a one-off or a monthly donation, you will enable me to spend more time focusing on creating new content.
Support me financially
You can contribute directly to me with either Ko-Fi or Patreon.
I’m not a bit invester in Cryptocurrency, but it’s interesting to have a small amount to experiement with Solidity, Smart Contracts and DeFi. If you want to send me a small amount on your prefered network it is greatly appreciated:
|Binance Smart Chain||BNB, BUSD, BEP-20||
Other ways to support me
It’s okay if you can’t contribute money; I have some referral links that would help me in other ways:
- Joining GuruShots will give me some free perks.
- Like my photos? Buy prints on Wirestock.
- Like my AI art? Buy NFTs on OpenSea.
- Want a fantastic dictation app? Sign up to Otter.ai so I can get a month free.
- Looking for a new bank account? sign up for one of the financial institutions I am a fan of:
- Starling Bank will plant a tree if you use my referral link.
- We get £5 each when you sign up and start using Monzo with my referral link.
- We both get £20 if you use my referral link to create a new Chase UK account.
- Revolut has fantastic options for international spending; they will pay me if you use my referral link.
- Sign-up to EtherMail: Encrypted wallet-to-wallet communication for Web3.
Alternatively, follow me on any of my social channels from the home page.